This certificate course gives a basic overview/refresher of the main points of leadership, both for those who have taken the Command degree and want to review, and for those who wish to gain a set of guidelines for leadership without taking the in-depth course.
This certificate course outlines the basic things any CO or aspiring CO will need to know. This course will be 75% of the grade; the other 25% will be a performance evaluation by your immediate superior, and behaving during the 2 weeks of the CO Course as observed by the instructor.
The WCCOA Administration Course provides potential officers with a general knowledge of Administration, preparing them for their duties in all situations that involve Admin work when they are officers.
This class will encompass anything having to do with laws within the WCC. It will accustom you to the Charter of Rights, as well as other documents retaining to the WCC. This course will also teach you how to proceed in special matters concerning the laws.